Bug 24000

I have a bit of a problem.. This bug keeps croping up from time to time in
various situations, it seems to be a combination of a glitch in the
archive and a glitch in the local install combined with something else..

Two people now have come across it besides Igor but I always get to them
too late to get any information, that is they usually fix it.

To replicate the problem I need a copy of /etc/apt/sources.list,
/var/state/apt/lists/* and /var/lib/dpkg/status from the instant the
problem occures.

Anyone have any idea how we get this information?

Thanks,