New APT version (0.1.1) to be released into slink

Jason and I have decided apt-get is pleasant enough and is ready
to be released into slink.

With the actual release, we've bumped the version number to 0.1
(0.1.0bo for bo, 0.1.1 for slink).

I'm building 0.1.1 now -- one kind of nasty thing I've noticed with
Manoj's numbering scheme is that most of the time, since the bo build
will be after the slink build, that the debian/changelog will have
the 0.1.0bo version *after* the 0.1.1 version.. c'est la vie.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters A and J and the number 4.
"Killer refresh rate! It's even got a PCI bus!" -- Hackers