Re: (all version, incl. 0.17) this error seems to enjoy meeting me

Hi,

	I have a local mirror, so maybe I am not a great tester. I do
 have ftp sites on my source list; and I do get Packages files from
 them. On time outs, I have to re-run dslect update, possibly several
 times, until things are transferred properly. I'll let other people
 decide whether the fto method, as it stands, is enough added value.

	I shall try and make the ftp method more robust when I get
 back from my trip.

	manoj
--
 The sooner all the animals are extinct, the sooner we'll find their
 money. Ed Bluestone