Re: ftp method

Hi,
>>"Jason" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

Jason> Cool, can you give scott a list of dependencies? I still can't
Jason> make it go with what I have installed now.
Jason> Does it need libnet and stuff?

perl-base:    (File::Basename)
Perl 5.004:   (strict diagnostics File::stat)
libmd5-perl:  (MD5)
libnet-perl:  (Net::FTP)
libwww-perl:  (URI::URL)

Jason> Scott: These should be Recomends Manoj: I wish it would error
Jason> out nicer, a single 'E' line would be ideal if it's bits are
Jason> missing.

	Done.

Jason> I do not want to make ftp part of the core if it has any perl
Jason> dependencies, it makes it much harder for people to install on
Jason> strange systems.

	Well, then it can't be a part of the core as it stands right

	manoj
--
 If one inquires why the American tradition is so strong against any
 connection of State and Church, why it dreads even the rudiments of