Re: Segfault

On 20 Apr 1998, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 	I have the new version of the bastring.h, sorry. I failed
>  today to get a seg fault, but that does not really prove anything ;-(
>  However, it did not check for system integrity when the files were
>  missing; it just died there.
>
> 	I'll recheck after my mirror run is over.

But did you have it when you were experiancing problems? (and when you
actually compiled it - remember that you have to erase all of the .o files
in order to get rid of this inline function)

This is a fairly new libstdc++, but I don't know when this was patched.

As I said before, -m does not work (now) for 'update' it never should have
worked before, it was causing silent problems..