Re: Segfault

Hi,
>>"Jason" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

Jason> But did you have it when you were experiancing problems? (and
Jason> when you actually compiled it - remember that you have to erase
Jason> all of the .o files in order to get rid of this inline
Jason> function)

Jason> This is a fairly new libstdc++, but I don't know when this was
Jason> patched.

	I don't know ;-(. I have since just commented out source lines
 that do not work at the moment; and re-run update/upgrade. Oh,
 doc-base preinst failed, and that stopped the upgrade; hopefully the
 two way pipe to dpkg shall be in effect before we release adept.

	manoj
--
 "Laugh while you can, monkey-boy." Dr. Emilio Lizardo