Latest CVS source

Okay,

We have a few minor changes this time

- SIGINT and SIGQUIT are now ignored while dpkg is executing (bug 20804)
- The status file cannot be used as a source for candidate versions, ie
  if you had a complete record for the old package base then dist-upgrade
  would try to install it and fail horribly
- The file /var/state/apt/status.user is sucked in as well
- The Packages file is used if it exists for file: URI's only, bug 20784
- 20800 is fixed (I think this is fixed in .4?)

- 20645 is never going to be fixed and isn't a bug as far as I am
  concerned right now
- 20643 will get fixed in due course
- 20802 is a screen bug

- 14137 is almost complete, Branden just needs to fill in the details for
  the two man pages - but they are included in cvs now.

Almost at the 0.1 and unstable stage :>