new name for Deity

I've abandoned reading messages about Deity's name on debian-devel, that
debate is not converging.

Of the ones I've heard, "Trove" is pretty good. "Packrat" is second best
but I think it conveys the wrong image for several reasons. A packrat
is a person who can not throw anything out or an animal that collects
shiny objects for a mating display, and it also connotes "package" when
the interesting thing is not the package but its contents. I remain
convinced that "Deity" is offensive and also embarassing in its arrogance.

I suggest that we let Jason, who wrote the darned thing, pick a name and
be done with it.

	Thanks

	Bruce