Re: predepends on libc6? (fwd)

Hi,
>>"Jason" == Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> writes:

Jason> Anyone else thinking that maybe we should just immediately
Jason> configure all essential packages?

	Aauugh.

	Can we say that essential packages don't predepend/depend on
 other packages? Or at least that essential packages don't predepend
 and depend only on other essential packages? We need some invariants
 like that to have a hope of installing/configuring the essential
 packages.

	manoj
 ps. Jason: don't you kinda have finals?
 pps. My sig seems to be the antherm of debian-private recently
--
 Think it's time I'm leavin' / Nothin' here to make me stay. Led
 Zeppelin