Newest version

I am just about to check in the new source which actually appears to do
something! It can show a list of all packages matching the criterea in the
'List' menu. The list is complete with current version and install version
and it shows the proper ^/v symbol for the upgrade mode. The 'install as
well' doesn't work yet.

But that is 1 main menu mostly done. I'll see if I can get Scott or
Johnie to make a .deb of it for Behan, etc to look at.

I'm not too sure how to test the keywords stuff. I need a mini packages
file with keywords markup. Could someone with some time do this please?

Thanks,