Re: Hey...

Hi,

	Tommorrow is the roof contractors last day. The painters will
 be done wednesday, and the floor guys will start thursday (scheduled
 to be done tuesday). Then we can move our furniture out of the barn
 and unpack. I expect to be functional in Deity sometime next week (I
 do dabble at email durin compiles and conf calls for work -- which
 are very boring and important).

	Sorry about the hiatus, but almost evrything that can go wrong
 does go wrong in renovations -- or so I'm reliably informed.

	manoj
--
 "In Western terms, love is like an extended software Q.A. suite.
 True love is like a final acceptance test.  But one has to be willing