TODO List

Tom,

Could you please update the TODO file in CVS? I'm not totally sure which
items have been done already.

For reference, here is the relavent section of it:

Make Things
~~~~~~~~~~~
O Fix gpmdev.cc linking from bad automake makefile.
O -fno-implicit templates doesn't work
O Fix autoconf warning
     configure.in:50: AC_TRY_COMPILE was called before AC_ISC_POSIX
     configure.in:90: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
                      cross compiling
O Fix lack of new line after configure -fno-implicit-templates check
O Figure out how to copy to libs and bin
O Lack of debiandoc-sgml seems to put 'false $<' in the makefile resulting
   in an error during make.
O Fix configure and host type test with egcs
O Add test for working std c++ lib, ie:
     #include <functional>
     #include <map>
     #include <string>

     void main()
     {
        map<string,unsigned long,less<string> > Map;
     }
    No warnings or errors are acceptable. (egcs with old libg++ fails this
    test). If C++ is not working then bail, there is no hope.
O Do something about pkglib/{deb,rpm}
O Fix deity-config.h, it has @TOP@ and @BOTTOM@
O Fix options.h not being rebuilt from options.h.in
O Remove -I. from the libtool invocation
O Fix header copying, it should be done in the make file for the section,
  not as a global operation.
O Contrib must -NOT- be a public library, it should be linked into the
  pkglib shared library (ie it is part of pkglib)

Thanks,