Re: APT License

Hi Jason,

One minor problem. Since we're still working with KDE 1.x our application is
built with QT 1.44 which was under the QT Free License rather than QPL. I
remember all the debate about whether the QT Free license was actually Free or
Open at the time which is of course what spawned the new license. Are you
willing to extend this to include the QT Free License as well or only the QPL?

Erich

--
Corel has something new for you!
Subscribe to our e-newsletter and learn what's new and happening at Corel!