Re: thunar-archive-plugin WIP

On Fri, 11 May 2018 22:09:37 +0200,
Yves-Alexis Perez<corsac@debian.org> wrote:

>On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 23:45 +0200, Andreas Ronnquist wrote:
>> However, I noticed that if I go up to Standards-Version 4.1.4, and
>> debhelper 11, I run into this:
>
>Hey Andreas,
>
>glad you finally manage to solve all your issues. For what it's worth,
>I'm not pushing to compat 11 for now, because in case we want to do
>backports it's a bit harder (stretch has dh 10). No need to adjust
>t-a-p, keep it at 11, but no need to rush for other packages either.
>
>Regards, and thanks for your work!

You are very welcome!

Would you mind if I added myself to uploaders, and then I could upload
the package myself (after you give a confirmation that you are
satisfied with it, of course).

Also, I wouldn't mind continuing with other packages - I guess
thunar-media-tags-plugin and thunar-vcs-plugin which have new upstream
releases have similar problems to the one I have worked with now -
Those might be a logical next step. Would you mind doing the salsa
import dance for those too?

And finally - a big thanks back to you for all your tireless work on
Xfce in Debian.

best
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se