thunar-archive-plugin WIP

Hi

Working on thunar-archive-plugin, I have imported the new upstream
release, and made it build (refreshing patches, cutting them down,
since most of it is upstream now), pushing all my changes to salsa.

However, I noticed that if I go up to Standards-Version 4.1.4, and
debhelper 11, I run into this:

>checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
>checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
>checking whether to build static libraries... no
>./configure: line 13623: syntax error near unexpected token `am'
>./configure: line 13623: `XDT_I18N(am ar ast be bg ca cs da de el
>en_AU en_GB eo es eu fi fr gl he hr hu id is it ja kk ko lt lv ms nb
>nl nn oc pa pl pt_BR pt ro ru sk sl sq sr sv th tr ug uk ur_PK ur
>uz@Latn uz vi zh_CN zh_TW )'
>	tail -v -n \+0 config.log
>==> config.log <==
>This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
>running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

...which I didn't manage to solve - I tried add xfce4-dev-tools and
autotools-dev to build-dep, since I saw you doing just that in other
packages. No luck for me.

Staying with a building version, It needs an updated debian/copyright -
a stanza for * under LGPL with a proper copyright holder - lintian
spits out a massive file-without-copyright-information.

And last, which I really would appreciate some help with:

E: thunar-archive-plugin: non-empty-dependency_libs-in-la-file
usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/thunarx-3/thunar-archive-plugin.la

I don't think I have forgotten anything now...

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
gusnan@debian.org

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]