[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#827304: Bug#827304: unable to reproduce the issue on three AMD64 systems
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#827304: Bug#827304: unable to reproduce the issue on three AMD64 systems
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 15:45:11 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
control: severity -1 important
On Tue, 2016-09-20 at 14:10 +0200, Daniel Lange wrote:
> Control: tags -1 unreproducible
> I've tried to reproduce the issue for 48h on three AMD64 systems I've
> happened to have around here temporarily with fresh Debian testing
> installs. Got to use the opportunity. One of the systems was used for
> heavy editing, the two other for occasional editing with lots of idle
> times. The theme was set to oblivion on mousepad invocation as
> instructed by the bug submitter.
> There were no crashes and no uninstructed switch of themes.
> The memory consumption was also bound and only changed when editing and
> So this look like an issue that may have been specific to the affected
> system. As there have been no confirmations in three months either,
> I suggest reducing the bug severity.
Done. Without any news from the reporter I'm even inclined to just close the
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part