[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#733722: Bug#733722: xfce4-terminal: doesn't reset SIGPIPE before spawing a shell (was: coreutils: ls -l | head sometimes dies with a broken pipe)
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#733722: Bug#733722: xfce4-terminal: doesn't reset SIGPIPE before spawing a shell (was: coreutils: ls -l | head sometimes dies with a broken pipe)
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 14:44:14 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20140105191647.GA7675@d-and-j.net>
- References: <20131231092856.GA21169@d-and-j.net> <20131231190221.GC11982@hysteria.proulx.com> <20131231210613.GA32204@d-and-j.net> <20140104023209.GA2988@hysteria.proulx.com> <20140104202717.GA24852@d-and-j.net> <20140105181824.GH32363@scapa.corsac.net> <20140105191647.GA7675@d-and-j.net>
On Sun, 2014-01-05 at 19:16 +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> > I'll wait for upstream comment on this.
> > Thanks for the report anyway.
So the (/a) bug has apparently been fixed in vte3. Can you check?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part