[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#792891: Bug#792891: Acknowledgement (xfce4-screenshooter: in region capture mode, the opacity overlay is sometimes included in the screenshot)
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#792891: Bug#792891: Acknowledgement (xfce4-screenshooter: in region capture mode, the opacity overlay is sometimes included in the screenshot)
- From: corsac at debian.org (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:03:40 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] op.x8tve6bl6hcf2l@danah>
- References: <20150719200821.29153.36542.reportbug@danah> <handler.792891.B.email@example.com> <[🔎] op.x8tve6bl6hcf2l@danah>
control: tag -1 upstream
On sam., 2015-11-28 at 22:34 +0200, Matias Wilkman wrote:
> tag patch
> So, having delved into this, I managed to figure out, and partly??
> circumvent, the issue. It's a race condition between the overlay window??
> getting destroyed, and the screenshot being taken. Here's a patch that's??
> applicable against the XFCE git master.
> The problem still appears if you select a delay time of 0, but since that??
> wasn't even possible before I made it so (dunno wtf I'd need to wait on??
> the modes without this overlay problem??), I take it as no biggie; simply??
> make the delay >= 1 sec, when in region mode.
Please ask upstream comment on this.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part