[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#792891: Acknowledgement (xfce4-screenshooter: in region capture mode, the opacity overlay is sometimes included in the screenshot)
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#792891: Acknowledgement (xfce4-screenshooter: in region capture mode, the opacity overlay is sometimes included in the screenshot)
- From: matias.wilkman at gmail.com (Matias Wilkman)
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 22:34:08 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] op.x8tve6bl6hcf2l@danah>
- In-reply-to: <handler.792891.B.email@example.com>
- References: <20150719200821.29153.36542.reportbug@danah> <handler.792891.B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
So, having delved into this, I managed to figure out, and partly
circumvent, the issue. It's a race condition between the overlay window
getting destroyed, and the screenshot being taken. Here's a patch that's
applicable against the XFCE git master.
The problem still appears if you select a delay time of 0, but since that
wasn't even possible before I made it so (dunno wtf I'd need to wait on
the modes without this overlay problem??), I take it as no biggie; simply
make the delay >= 1 sec, when in region mode.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7391 bytes
Desc: not available