[Pkg-xfce-devel] Reverting to GNOME for jessie's default desktop

Why are we discussing CD/DVD sizes? Why not just use an USB
netinstall? It's then possible to download and install the stuff you
need, if you don't want to use a lot of bandwidth then choose no
desktop environment or XFCE/LXDE. But if you can spare some more time
then you can install GNOME/KDE. Seems like a good deal. And USB sticks
are cheaper (also easier to reuse) so I don't get the 'hurting
developing countries' argument.