[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#686501: unblock: xfwm4/4.8.3-2
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#686501: unblock: xfwm4/4.8.3-2
- From: adam at adam-barratt.org.uk (Adam D. Barratt)
- Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 15:03:26 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20120902131310.14472.3632.reportbug@scapa>
- References: <20120902131310.14472.3632.reportbug@scapa>
Control: tags -1 + confirmed
On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 15:13 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> this is a pre-upload unblock request for xfwm4. It seems that Gtk3
> applications might trigger a bad behavior in xfwm, where the window
> might ?jump? widely on the screen in some cases.
> There's an upstream patch against xfwm4 4.10 which has been backported
> to 4.8. Could this be allowed in Wheezy? It's not really critical but
> it's very annoying in an Xfce desktop with gtk3 applications. The
> debdiff is attached.
> There are some other change in debian/control (build-dep and standards
> versions) which can easily be reverted if needed.
A version with just the patch would be cleaner, but it looks like the
package is already using dh9 so the build-dep change is arguably a
no-op; please go ahead and let us know once the package has been