[Pkg-xfce-devel] Brazilian Portuguese translation for Xfce 4.8

On lun., 2011-04-25 at 09:24 -0300, Sergio Cipolla wrote:
> > Is the 4.8 branch up2date?
>
> No.
> I've been updating only the master branch as I thought the devs
> synchronize the 4.8 branch with it when releasing an update. Do you
> think I should upload the new translation(s) to the 4.8 branch as well
> (if you don't know I can ask there of course)?

I'm not too sure how the translations are handled but I'm not sure they
are automagically merged so it might be worth asking, yes. But as the
strings might be different between 4.8 and master, it's possible the
translations won't fit either, so I can't just pick the translations for
master and apply them to the Debian package.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis