[Pkg-xfce-devel] Brazilian Portuguese translation for Xfce 4.8

Hello to all Xfce maintainers.
I have been reviewing and completing the Xfce translation to Brazilian
Portuguese (pt_BR) in Transifex (translations.xfce.org).
While usually we could wait for it to make into a release and then
down to Debian I think currently we need, at least for xfce4-panel, to
adopt the current revised translation in git.
The xfce4-panel pt_BR translation in the Debian package is very poor
(not criticising the translator who actually doesn't know how to
translate very well and after all was the only one to do something
before the 4.8 release) and has, besides being wrong all-around,
important mistakes like in the names of the log out/exit buttons which
could lead to an unintentional shutdown for instance (like happened to
me while I tried to figure what those buttons meant after the
upgrade).
So if you could patch the Debian package with the revised translation
until the next release that would be very good (specially as the panel
is the component with most changes and the one with that migration
dialog too).
You find it at https://translations.xfce.org/projects/p/xfce4-panel/c/master/

xfdesktop's pt_BR translation is also already completed upstream but
isn't as important.

Thank you very much.