[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#557451: Bug#557451: Bug#557451: xfce4-terminal: background transparency is broken
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#557451: Bug#557451: Bug#557451: xfce4-terminal: background transparency is broken
- From: jackyf at debian.org (Eugene V. Lyubimkin)
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 23:10:35 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4B2163CB.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 4B214474.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20091122091758.8141.10060.reportbug@1501-debian.YFHOME> <1258884306.17136.19.camel@hidalgo> <4B090FD2.email@example.com> <1258885887.17136.24.camel@hidalgo> <[🔎] 4B214474.firstname.lastname@example.org>
For some reason the first answer didn't reach my mailbox or I missed it.
Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
>> And you are definitely sure you're using xfce4-terminal and not
>> something else?
Well, yes :)
>>> And I surely remember that it (transparent background) worked in some of
>>> previous versions of xfce4-terminal, however I didn't need terminal
>>> transparency for a while and can't say which last good version was.
>> And it still work perfectly fines everywhere else I tried. Which video
>> driver do you use? Not sure if gnome-terminal or other vte terminals do
>> manage transparency but it'd be worth a try.
I use 'ati' driver.
> Ping? Do you still have issues?
I switched off from xfce4-terminal recently (not because of this issue), so
I'm not really interested in it anymore. Anyway I hardly can provide more
useful info even if I'd still use it, so if you cannot reproduce the bug, I
don't object if you just close it. I am "lucky" for unreproducible bugs...
Eugene V. Lyubimkin aka JackYF, JID: jackyf.devel(maildog)gmail.com
C++/Perl developer, Debian Developer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature