[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#557451: Bug#557451: Bug#557451: xfce4-terminal: background transparency is broken
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#557451: Bug#557451: Bug#557451: xfce4-terminal: background transparency is broken
- From: corsac at corsac.net (Yves-Alexis Perez)
- Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:56:52 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4B214474.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1258885887.17136.24.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <20091122091758.8141.10060.reportbug@1501-debian.YFHOME> <1258884306.17136.19.camel@hidalgo> <4B090FD2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1258885887.17136.24.camel@hidalgo>
tag 557451 unreproducible
On 22/11/2009 11:31, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On dim., 2009-11-22 at 12:17 +0200, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
>> Sure. It's enabled, all other transparency tweaking bars on the Window Manager
>> Tweaks controls transparency work well.
> Hu ho, weird. So if you enable the other (like transparent windows when
> moving windows etc.), they do work fine?
> And you are definitely sure you're using xfce4-terminal and not
> something else?
>> And I surely remember that it (transparent background) worked in some of
>> previous versions of xfce4-terminal, however I didn't need terminal
>> transparency for a while and can't say which last good version was.
> And it still work perfectly fines everywhere else I tried. Which video
> driver do you use? Not sure if gnome-terminal or other vte terminals do
> manage transparency but it'd be worth a try.
Ping? Do you still have issues?