[Pkg-xfce-devel] What can I do to help?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 01:04:29PM +0200, Runa Agate Sandvik wrote:
> Just like the subject says - I would like to know what I could do to help out
> with Xfce.

This is a list of general things that apply anywhere.  There is a fair
amount of work that goes in in maintaining packages and this is some of
it.  You don't have to do everything but doing any of it would help.

- Test things and report bugs to us.
- Go over old bugs and see if you can reproduce them or if they can be
  closed (but be careful not to close something that is still a bug -
  feel free to ask us on IRC if unsure).
- Ask old bug reporters to test their bugs against newer code if you
  think it may be fixed.
- Test new releases as we release/build packages or if you're feeling
  brave, build your own packages of SVN and test them.
- Follow upstream development and see if there are any obvious bugs
  there that we will have/should be aware of or features that we should
  enable/new packages that we could package etc.

Simon.

--
[ "And what do we burn apart from witches?"   "*More* witches!"        ]