[Pkg-xfce-devel] 4.4.1

Looks possible to sort some of this out this weekend perhaps.

I think we should upload against gtk 2.8.x for now though given there's
no sign of a gtk 2.10.x upload (pango hasn't been uploaded and Lo?c
Minier was saying it would need to go in first).

Is there anything we need to do before testing and potentially uploading
this soon?

I think we also need to go on a bug triaging/pinging run too and I'm
sure there was a library shlib issue that I wanted to check (just to
check that when people upgrade one bit they get all the new libraries
too i.e. ensure our shlibs are correct everywhere - I have this nagging
suspicion one of them isn't).

Simon.

--
 -+// "If you need to find a good pub in London follow people wearing  \\+-
-+<<       Debian shirts. It works, it really does. " -- Alan Cox       >>+-