[Pkg-xfce-devel] Upload of Xfce 4.4rc2

Hiya Yves-Alexis,

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 01:22:59AM +0100, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> But before that I have those lintian checks, and for some packages I
> needed to remove the chrpath check to have them build. I don't really
> know what is involved, because I don't own an amd64 where a problem
> could rise. Huggie, if you can take some time just to rebuild those
> packages and see if they work, it would be really nice. Those packages
> are: thunar and xfce4-panel.

What were the errors in the build logs when chrpath was added?  Normally
it errors because the executables that it's referencing aren't elf
binaries (i.e. they've changed to scripts) or similar.

Simon.

--
        Black Cat Networks        -(      "Somebody's poisoned the       )-
UK domain, email and web hosting  -(             waterhole!"             )-