[Pkg-xfce-devel] Upload of Xfce 4.4rc2

As some of you may have notice, I've passed quite some time and done
quite some work on Xfce 4.4rc2, so it could be uploaded to Debian. I've
nearly finished my checks, I'll do a complete rebuild tonight and see
tomorrow night about possible lintian issues, then would like those
packages[1] to be uploaded. I know ema & huggie you don't have enough
time/motivation so I'll try to ask my AM (daf) if he can sponsor me, or
even upload them to mentors.debian.net.

But before that I have those lintian checks, and for some packages I
needed to remove the chrpath check to have them build. I don't really
know what is involved, because I don't own an amd64 where a problem
could rise. Huggie, if you can take some time just to rebuild those
packages and see if they work, it would be really nice. Those packages
are: thunar and xfce4-panel.

I've ITP'ed xfce4-cpu-freq plugin, another CPUfreq plugin for the panel.
I've packaged xfce4-cellmodem-plugin which I could at least import in
the svn (and xfce4-xmms2-plugin too), but I lack the hardware to test it
and don't know if people will really use it. I guess we should wait for
an RFP.

Btw, it seems that Xfce 4.4 final could be released sometime soon
(november end or decemeber). I don't know if it could made it through
etch, but I'd like to have at least rc2 in it.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis

[1]: http://heracles.corsac.net/~corsac/debian/unreleased.txt