[Pkg-xfce-devel] 4.4 beta 1 (4.3.90.1)

Simon Huggins wrote:
> When I did this the killing of the MCS plugins made my X session quite
> dodgy and I restarted it straight away.

How bad is "dodgy"? If it's something that will seriously affect the X
session then it's better to stop installation, as other programs might be
influenced by that. Otherwise a warning could do, either on NEWS.Debian
(less visible?) or maybe a big one ncurses-like "I do hereby understand
that I have to restart X" with an OK button or something like that. It all
depends on how bad it will run after upgrade. Have Xubuntu people already
found any interesting solution to this?
Greets,
Rob