[Pkg-xfce-devel] Build-depends discrepancies between Debian and Ubuntu Xfce packages
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Build-depends discrepancies between Debian and Ubuntu Xfce packages
- From: ema at debian.org (Emanuele Rocca)
- Date: Mon Aug 8 16:21:36 2005
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20050808160057.GC5802@darkmoon.home>
as per subject, I was browsing the diffs  which are on the Utnubu
Project website and wondering which is the rationale behind them; it's
just to understand, I would like to avoid bugs and problems both in
Debian and in Ubuntu which could lead to duplication of efforts.
Why did you add the build-dependency on libglitz1-dev?
-weather-plugin seems to build correctly from source without it.
libxfce4mcs, xfcalendar, xfce4-appfinder, xfce4-panel, xfprint:
Same as above, but the added dependencies are libxinerama-dev and
IIRC we were discussing about introducing the libxinerama-dev dependency
as well, so ok. What about autotools-dev?
Removed xlibs-static-pic and added libxinerama-dev, autotools-dev.
* Build-Depend on iceauth not xbase-clients, now that the former is a
Here I guess that iceauth is an Ubuntu package which provides
xbase-clients. Is it correct?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-xfce-devel/attachments/20050808/6ff4580f/attachment.pgp