[Pkg-xfce-devel] xfce experimental packages for sparc64

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 19:53 +0200, Emanuele Rocca wrote:
> Hello Corsac,
>
> * Corsac <corsac@corsac.net>, [2005-04-19 10:17 +0200]:
> >  I've build the sources packages for xfce4 available from experimental on
> >  sparc64, and I've made a repository.
>
> Thanks! Your help is very appreciated.
> I'll link your site on the project homepage, if you've got nothing to
> object.

No objection. If there is bandwith problems I would switch to another
rep.

> >  To the debian maintainers:
> >  are you planning to add the rest of the goodies (panel plugins, xfmedia,
> >  mousepad, xterminal) to experimental ? Or you dont have much time ?
>
> The criteria is, more or less: if someone in the Debian Xfce team has
> got the time/will to add a package to the repository, and:
>  - it builds in a clean environment (see pbuilder, for example)
>  - it works
>  - it is Policy compliant [1]

Well, if nobody has the time/will, I may intent to package xfmedia,
mousepad and Terminal. I think, there is also libexo0.3 as a dependance.

> then it is a good candidate to be included in Debian (experimental).
> Please correct me if I forgot something. :)
>
> Anybody is welcome to join us; simply create a user on Alioth [2] and
> ask here to be added. You will be able to commit files on the svn
> repository.

I'll try to create some package, and if ok, will ask to be added (i'm
yet on alioth, username corsac-guest)

--
Corsac
http://www.corsac.net