[Pkg-xfce-devel] xfce experimental packages for sparc64

I've build the sources packages for xfce4 available from experimental on
sparc64, and I've made a repository.

You can use it by adding:

deb http://xfce.corsac.net ./

The dns had not propagated yet so if you dont resolve xfce.corsac.net
you can add

82.224.202.188 xfce.corsac.net

to your /etc/hosts, waiting for the dns propagation.

If you find some bugs, please let me and the debian maintainers know.

To the debian maintainers:
are you planning to add the rest of the goodies (panel plugins, xfmedia,
mousepad, xterminal) to experimental ? Or you dont have much time ?

Cheers
--
Corsac
http://www.corsac.net