XSF git repos imported on salsa.debian.org

Hi all,

I've just imported most of the pkg-xorg git repos from alioth on
the new gitlab instance at salsa.debian.org.  I think we can stop using
alioth at this point.

https://salsa.debian.org/xorg-team keeps the same structure as the repos
on alioth, using subgroups.  I have *not* imported the following:
- attic/*
- bling/*
- debian/doc-hackers
- debian/git-migration
- debian/xsf-tools
- xserver/xprint
Happy to add any of those back if we want to.  In the other direction, a
few of the imported ones (e.g. drivers) can probably be archived, so
they don't clutter up the project lists unnecessarily.

A few people were added to the xorg-team group on salsa already, but
I've most likely missed a few, so if you need access to the new repos
please do request access through the gitlab interface.  And ping me via
email or #debian-x on IRC if we're too slow.

Cheers,
Julien