Xorg Question

Dear Debian X Strike Force,

I am quite uncertain, whether it's appropriate, to contact you guys over
here to ask a question. However, for quite a while, I am trying to
figure out an issue, that I have on my raspbian.
As far, as I can judge, they basically copy your packaged arm version of
the x-server and distribute it along with most of the other debian
packages for usage on a raspberry pi.

I have described my problem in detail over here:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/208761/how-do-i-activate-xorg-record-module-on-raspian

And I would be very happy, if someone of you could take the time to give
me some hint, what I could try next, as nobody seems to be able to help
me so far.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day ahead!
kumzugloom