Re: Help with linking with libglapi

Hi Christopher,

thanks for your answer.

On Fr, 30 Nov 2012, Christopher James Halse Rogers wrote:
> Is there a particular reason why it's attempting to link to libglapi?

Well, not that I am aware of, it is just present in the configure.ac.

> Possibly the correct way to fix this is just to remove the check?

This is what I did, and it correctly worked, at least as far as I see.

I will report it upstream and see what happens.

Thanks.

Norbert
HUBY (n.)
A half-erection large enough to be a publicly embarrassing bulge in
the trousers, not large enough to be of any use to anybody.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff