apitrace in Debian

Hey all,

I've wrangled apitrace back into a pretty-much acceptable form in alioth
git¹. The main remaining query is (1) manpages (urgh), and (2)
statically linked zlib, png, snappy.

For (2), the wrapper libraries probably should use the statically linked
libs, as they'll be interposed in to arbitrary executables and won't
want to have possibly-conflicting versions. Which means fixing the UI
tools to link against the system libraries.

It all works, and the tracing wrappers (glxtrace.so and egltrace.so) are
multiarched and the correct architecture is automatically loaded. Which
is nice.

I'm looking for a once-over review at this point, so I can happily bug
Timo to upload when I've fixed the static linking.

Chris