Re: xserver-xorg-video-nv driver for GNU/kFreeBSD

2012/7/21 Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org>:
> 2012/7/20 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
>>> Should this be uploaded to sid?
>>
>> IMHO yes, please just restrict architecture to kfreebsd-any.
>> It might be valuable for other people, not just me.
>
> Just to be sure: am I correct in assuming that XSF has no further
> interest in this package?
>
> In this case we could set Maintainer to debian-bsd.  Does this sound
> fine for everyone?

I'm tentatively uploading with Maintainer set to debian-bsd.  If XSF
wants to takeover, you're more than welcome to change Maintainer and
Uploaders with a new upload.

For now I'm using 2.1.17 since it's the same version that is already
in Squeeze.  I hope this increases chances that -release will approve
it for Wheezy.

--
Robert Millan