Re: xserver-xorg-video-nv driver for GNU/kFreeBSD

2012/7/20 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
>> Should this be uploaded to sid?
>
> IMHO yes, please just restrict architecture to kfreebsd-any.
> It might be valuable for other people, not just me.

Just to be sure: am I correct in assuming that XSF has no further
interest in this package?

In this case we could set Maintainer to debian-bsd.  Does this sound
fine for everyone?

2012/7/21 Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org>:
>> Please make sure to reopen #383465 if you do that.
>>
> That shouldn't be necessary.  Surely any reintroduction of
> xserver-xorg-video-nv would go to non-free.

It's funny, according to the bug log I suggested this 5 years ago.

--
Robert Millan