Re: Upgrade Xorg in testing with driver ATI proprietary : segment fault in xorg.

Hi.

  Thanks for explain me this again :)
This time, I probably understood.

  I will try two new install for compare,
on with the downgrade with 1.11 with proprietary driver and other with free driver radeon.

  Sorry, for be so noob ;)

A++ Xav.