An important issue was abandoned (package libx11-data)

Hello,

I would like to report a bug, but I've found that exactly the same problem already have a bug report #608045. It seems to me that the person who closed the bug was inconsiderate. I am experiencing problems due to this bug (which is part of a larger bug #607138), and do not know what to do next. Should I report the same bug again, or is there some special way to ask you look closely?

--
Have a nice day!
Dmitry