Re: standby issue with nouveau drivers

On 2011-07-23 15:26 +0200, Beaver wrote:

> After I tried the standby the ssh session doesn't respond, and a ping
> command previously launched doesn't respond too.
> If it can be usefull, I can say that when it is blocked it doesn't
> reboot with Alt + Stamp + REISUB.
>
> I post the kernel log with few lines before and after the session in
> which I tried the standby.

Please try to capture the actual messages when the system suspends.
You'll need netconsole for that, since one of the first things the
kernel does at suspend is to freeze user space processes, including the
syslog daemon.
See http://blog.mraw.org/2010/11/08/Debugging_using_netconsole/
for how to set up netconsole.

How do you suspend your system?  The most basic method,
"echo mem > /sys/power/state" is also the recommended one.

Cheers,
       Sven