Re: compiz plans

And hello again!

I haven't heard anything negative back, so I've started with this plan.
The compiz git repo should now be updated and pushed (i disabled the
post-receive hook temporarily when i realized how much noise it was
going to make).  So you can take a look there if you want to see how i
was planning on moving forward.

basically, i:

 * branch off debian-unstable and upstream-unstable into -squeeze
branches.
 * reset upstream-unstable to compiz.org/master
 * force-pushed upstream-unstable to our repo
 * in debian-unstable -s theirs merge at upstream 0.9.0 release
 * merge upstream-unstable into debian-unstable at upstream 0.9.2 and
0.9.2.1 releases
 * merge upstream-unstable head into debian-unstable
 * remove debian directory and replace it with Janos' packaging
 * set release to experimental for next upload

I haven't yet tried actually *building* the package yet, but figure
whatever is done will be on top of this.

I'm not sure how much more time I will have for this today, but I'll
continue with a process similar to the above for the rest of the compiz
packages, and when i'm done i'll throw them out to experimental for
everyone to play with.  Holler soon and loud if you object :)

	sean