Re: pixman: Changes to 'debian-unstable'

This was discussed on IRC, but for others reading this thread:

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (24/02/2011):
> Besides, 0.21.6 is out already, probably followed by 0.22.0 closely
> afterwards.

actually, scheduled for may.

Talking with the maintainer on IRC, he agreed development snapshots
are here to get wider testing, and shouldn't have big bad bugs:

[ ssp] KiBi: One of the main purposes of the development releases is
       to get testing from development distributions, so if there are
       things that prevent that, I'm interested in knowing about them
[ ssp] The unstable releases of pixman generally don't ship if there
       are serious, known bugs for that reason

So I'd go for letting 0.21.4 migrate to testing, then package 0.21.6
in unstable, and repeat until we reach the close-to-freeze time.

KiBi.