[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: pixman: Changes to 'debian-unstable'

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> (14/02/2011):
> On Wed, Feb  9, 2011 at 10:55:57 +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > Surely that's what experimental is for.

Surely nobody uses experimental.

> Maybe one solution would be to upload 0.20.x to testing so things
> can move forward while waiting for 0.22, without needing to have a
> development snapshot in testing?

Except for #613221, which isn't guaranteed to actually be a pixman bug
(and even if it is, it was already in 0.18, so would be in 0.20 too),
it doesn't look to me like pixman/sid is buggy as hell. Besides,
0.21.6 is out already, probably followed by 0.22.0 closely afterwards.

Letting 0.21.4 through doesn't seem too risky to me, especially since
we can push 0.21.6/0.22.0 afterwards. That looks less risky to me than
uploading an untested 0.20.x to testing.


Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: