EGL/GLES virtual packages

Hey all.

As I mentioned on #debian-x yesterday, we're going to get some
proprietary implementations of libEGL and libGLES and I think it would
be good if we had a set of virtual packages for them.

I therefore propose the following virtual packages:
libgles1
libgles2
libegl-x11

There was concern that there's not necessarily a well-defined meaning
for these packages.  Reading the Khronos implementors guide¹ it looks
like there's an official “strongly recommended” ABI defined for the GL|
ES APIs.  We could therefore define those virtual packages to provide
that Khronos ABI, which looks well-defined to me.

For EGL it is a little different - the ABI seems to be dependent on what
EGLNativeDisplayType is.  It looks like you need to initialise an
EGLDisplay from an EGLNativeDisplayType which you've constructed
yourself outside the EGL interface.  Thus, the EGL ABI is
backend-dependent, so we define a libegl-x11 virtual package for a
libEGL with EGLNative*Types using the Khronos-defined X11 types.

[1]:
http://www.khronos.org/registry/implementers_guide.html#uncontrolled