RFS: xserver-xorg-video-qxl

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xserver-xorg-video-qxl".

* Package name    : xserver-xorg-video-qxl
  Version         : 0.0.12-1
  Upstream Author : [fill in name and email of upstream]
* URL             : http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-qxl/
* License         :MIT
  Section         : x11

It builds these binary packages:
xserver-xorg-video-qxl - X.Org X server -- QXL display driver

The upload would fix these bugs: 576642

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I hope Debian have a excelient graphical experience in SPICE-enabled
KVM simulator.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xserver-xorg-video-