Re: Thanks for your BTS work!

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to say this was the least I could do to help, as I'm not knowledgeable with packaging. I'm glad this work is appreciated. I will try to keep up and learn more so I can be more useful.

I had never used IRC before but I have it set up now. I joined #debian-x briefly earlier today, but today I have other things to take care of.

Best regards,

Andres

2010/4/17 Brice Goglin <Brice.Goglin@ens-lyon.org>
Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you for all the follow-ups
> you send to bugreports, that's highly appreciated. I think at least
> Julien was also positively impressed, although I obviously can't speak
> for him. :)
>
> Anyway, again: many thanks for your efforts on X packages!
>
> Mraw,
> KiBi.

It'd be good if you could join the #debian-x IRC channel on
irc.debian.org. It's usually useful for multiple reasons.

Brice