Re: Bits from the release team: Planning, request for help

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 18:16 +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Release planning
> ================
> Proposing a new freeze date is not easy. Taking into account all of
> the feedback we have received, both online (by e-mail, IRC) as well as
> in person, and some challenging release goals we have set for ourselves,
> we propose freezing in March 2010.

We need to decide what this means for X.  I can see the following
questions:
- server 1.7 or 1.8
- intel 2.9 or 2.10+
- radeon 6.12.x or a newer kms-capable version

Any opinions?

FWIW the kernel for squeeze seems set to 2.6.32.

Cheers,
Julien