KMS and DRI support for radeon

Hi,

While successfully testing KMS for radeon with upcoming 2.6.31, I
discovered DRI stopped working when using XBMC.
Looking at the log, I found a message indicating user space was to old.

I tried first to update libdrm from git but this was not sufficient. I
tried then xf86-video-ati but then faced a problem due to upstream
changes xorg-server changes in dri2.h.

As a result I cannot test KMS and still get DRI working. KMS seems to
solve some laptop internal LVDS versus external screen when undocking
problem for me.

Do you plan a drop of a more recent X server git build in experimental
anytime soon? Or shall I try to build it myself using debian patches as
a staring point?

-- eric